You will need:
- Spoon or paintbrush
Step 1: Set up your painting. This can be a bit messy, you might want to do this outside.
Step 2: Dip your paint brush or spoon into the paint then flick your wrist to splatter the paint across the paper.
Step 3: Continue splattering with one or more colours until you’re happy with your painting.
Step 4: Let dry.
What to Do with Your Splatter Art
Now that you’ve had fun splatter painting, what will you do with your splatter art? Here are some ideas…
- Display the artwork. Hang the painting on the wall, framed or unframed.
- Make your own greeting cards (cut out small squares or rectangles from the splatter art and glue to blank card folded over).
- Make book covers.
- If you splatter painted on fabric, use it as a fort or teepee cover.
- Use the splatter art as a backdrop for a photo booth.
- Turn it into handmade wrapping paper.
- Cut triangles from the splatter art and or string them together into an artful bunting.